Monday 20 December 2010

A Christmas gift from AUGI!

Well, I can only say a HUGE thank you to all of the AUGI members who voted for me! I am now a member of the international Board of Directors (BoD) for Autodesk User Group International (AUGI)!

Check out the AUGI blog, BLAUGI, for further details:

http://augi.typepad.com/augi_news/2010/12/augi-2010-election-results-are-in.html

I would also like to thank the AUGI board for all their hard work in setting up the election, especially the elections committee, who always work hard to make sure election candidates like myself are fairly represented at the election. Thanks!

And so, the hard work starts!. I am looking forward to serving AUGI and the AUGI membership and I see it as an honour to work with such a great team. I will do my utmost to perform to the best of my abilities for every AUGI member.

Once again, thank you for voting for me and I am more than happy to talk to any AUGI member so please email me if you do wish to talk with me:

shaun.bryant@augi.com
shaun.bryant@cadfmconsult.co.uk

Thank you, AUGI, for an amazing Christmas gift and I would like to wish every one of you a very merry Christmas and a prosperous 2011!

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment